Charming, well maintained 1945’s single family, 2 story home in the heart of Roxboro, with 3 bedrooms + 1 1/2 bath and a large backyard.
Ideal for families
• Electricity & plumbing updated
• House interior and exterior refurbished and repainting
• Updated windows
• Parking lot newly paved
• Asphalt Shingles – 15 years left to warranty
• Front balcony & patio
|Land features||No neighbours in the back, Landscaped, Fenced|
Alarm system, Laundry room, Fireplace, Cedar closet, Walk-in closet, Shed, Office, Washroom
|Type of windows:||Tilt and turn, Crank handle|
|Parking:||Asphalt, Double width or more|
|Basement:||Low (under 6 feet)|
|Heating:||Electric baseboard units|
|Bathroom:||Freestanding bathtub, Separate shower|
|Proximity:||Commercial activities, Church, Daycare center, Metro, Elementary school, Recreational activities, High school, Commuter train, Railroad track|
• Sale includes: Ceiling fixtures, Wall fixtures, window coverings, shed, kitchen appliances, 2 electric fireplaces.
• Sale excludes: Personal items, washer and dryer.
Private owners, real estate brokers and builders advertise and sell FOR FREE
thanks to 3 million page views per month during peak periods